When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, many valet services were forced to stop operating. Now that we have been dealing with the pandemic for over a year, we have learned ways to be able to provide valet services with safety implemented. Our team has stopped at nothing to provide you safe and efficient service, and we are very excited to offer our services once again.
Our Safety Procedures
To ensure your safety, all of our drivers will wear a mask and gloves. We also hope that you will be wearing a mask as well.
We will place a disposable plastic cover over the steering wheel as well as the gear shift knob. We then disinfect the door handles, too. Once we return the car to you, we will remove these items and disinfect them once again.
This allows us to keep everything clean, while still keeping waste to a minimum. Anything that has been touched, or covered, will be completely cleaned before you enter the vehicle.
We can offer to text you should you want to know where your car is. This can make it safer for you to come when your car is ready. Rather than wait around for your car to come, you will simply come when it is ready. This adds convenience for everyone and avoids valet drivers needing to walk up to customers to hand keys. It essentially facilitates a better social distancing situation.
What to Remember About COVID-19 Protocols
At VIP Parking, we are committed to helping our customers and community slow the spread of COVID-19. We want to ensure the health and safety of you, our customers, as well as our employees, and any other guests.
- Complete self-screening survey daily
- Certify they are symptom-free and have not been exposed to COVID-19
- Wear surgical masks throughout the entire workday
- Wear disposable gloves when in cars and when sanitizing any equipment
- Properly dispose of all of the PPE equipment
- Avoid touching their own face
- No handshaking
- Maintain a minimum 6-feet distance from customers whenever possible
- Sanitize themselves, and any frequently touched surfaces after a car have been moved or parked
- Sanitize all aspects of the car, including but not limited to, the steering wheel, door handle, gear shift, and keys
- Sanitize other frequently touched surfaces as well, each hour such as EV charging ports, touch-screens, podiums, and lobby entry doors
- Wash hands according to CDC guidelines before and after wearing masks or gloves, as well as before returning to the podium
- Wash hands after a meal or bathroom break
- Use hand sanitizer at the valet podium
- Always cough or sneeze using a tissue and discard immediately
- Wash hands after coughing or sneezing
- Follow sanitation guidelines from National Parking Association
We Are Committed to Your Safety
At VIP Parking, we are the Best Valet Company around. We are committed to your health and safety during these hard times. Contact us today for a quote or more information about our services.